Visitor Code of Conduct
At Drake Circus our aim is to provide a safe, family friendly focussed environment. The following policies are in place in order to ensure that everyone enjoys their visit.
To maintain a family environment Drake Circus will not permit:
- Any actions that may be perceived as intimidating, for example the wearing of motorcycle helmets and hoods, or groups of youths (male or female) loitering either in the centre or restaurant areas or in the surrounding footpaths and car parks. Please note that truancy will be reported to the relevant authority.
- Unsociable behaviour, including swearing, shouting or behaviour that could be detrimental to a family environment.
- Dogs behaving unacceptably (in general, orderly dogs on leads can access the common areas of the Centre; we do reserve the right to request that these are removed should behaviour be deemed unacceptable, or no longer in keeping with a safe and orderly environment).
- Shirts and shoes not being worn.
To guarantee customers enjoy their visit to Drake Circus, we do not allow the following:
- Leafleting, canvassing or conducting any interviews and surveys within the centre or car parks.
- Busking or unauthorised selling of goods in the Centre or car parks.
- Blocking access to Retail Units, corridors or parking areas.
To ensure the health & safety of our visitors the following are strictly prohibited:
- Smoking (including e-cigarettes) inside the Centre or Car Parks.
- Cycling, roller blading, micro scooters and skating in the Centre or Car Parks.
- Running, climbing or sitting on any escalator, balustrade, barrier, fence or railing.
- Prams are not allowed on the escalators
- Filming and photography is not permitted unless authorisation is granted by Centre Management in advance. The use of tripod equipment is not permitted.
The following legal condition must be adhered to:
- Alcohol is only to be consumed within premises that hold a relevant license.
- Customers must stay within the boundaries of the premises that they have purchase their drink from.
Drake Circus is private property and reserves the right to refuse entry to, or remove any persons from its property.
Failure to adhere to the Visitor Code of Conduct may result in a ban from the premises.